Donate to Park Hill Congregational UCC
There are several ways you can support the church -
no matter which way you choose, we appreciate your support!
DONATE By Credit CarD
Choose the specific program you would like your gift to support. If it's not listed, email email@example.com to specify your designation. (We have changed providers from PayPal to Vanco)
Or TExt "Funds" to 844-638-3632 To Donate by Text
Many ways to give a RECURRING gift:
1) You can have it automatically deducted from your checking or savings account on the 7th and/or 21st of every month - an electronic funds transfer (EFT) or sometimes called ACH. Simply let Carol Spensley, our financial secretary, know and she will forward the necessary form (email Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org). More than half of our pledges are received in this way.
2) Set up automatic bill pay with your bank.
3) Make a recurring gift with your credit card from our website through Vanco. We encourage you to cover the fees so your entire gift is used for ministry.
4) Make a recurring gift with your credit card by text - 844-638-3632. We encourage you to cover the fees so your entire gift is used for ministry.
5) Give your gift through stocks or securities. We have an account at United Church Funds that makes it super easy. Go to www.ucfunds.org, use the contact form, and tell them your gift is for Park Hill Congregational UCC in Denver. They will guide the process.
6) With an IRA designation
7) Send a check in the mail
We are excited about our vision of Park Hill 2.0 and will further implement it during 2021 by adding a position of Digital Ministry Coordinator. But we also want to take care of the staff members who have worked so creatively and hard through the pandemic. Frankly, they deserve a raise. With your help, our Governance Team has committed to that as our first priority for 2021.
We invite you to make a good-faith estimate of giving. If something changes in your life, simply let us know. We all understand how quickly life can change!
How has the church brought you joy?
Please complete this form to submit your 2021 pledge to Carol Spensley our financial secretary.
Please note that a "pledge" is simply a good-faith estimate of giving the church can use for budgeting.
We certainly know that circumstances can quickly change!
And Thank you!
Additional Ways to Support the church:
King Soopers (Kroger) Rewards Program
Please link your King Soopers loyalty card (or any Kroger loyalty card nationwide) to Park Hill UCC so that the church receives 5% of every purchase just by swiping your loyalty card at check-out. It costs you absolutely nothing and you will likely earn fuel points.
The church office can help you set it up - IT IS SO EASY! And we benefit by nearly $5,000 per year. We can increase that with your help. Questions? Check out our FAQs for more detailed instructions on the program and how to enroll.
Vehicles for Charity
Are you thinking of selling or trading in that old car? Why not donate it instead?
Park Hill UCC has partnered with Vehicles For Charity to provide an easy-to-use, tax-deductible process to donate your vehicle. Donate ANY car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle.
As a charitable contribution, your donation could make a big difference to Park Hill UCC. 80% of the proceeds go to the church!
If you have any questions you would like answered prior to initiating the donation process, please visit vehiclesforcharity.org or call 1-866-628-2277.
Thrivent Financial Choice Dollars
We are an approved Choice-Dollars recipient from Thrivent Financial. Thrivent Financial is a not-for-profit organization that provides insurance and other financial products. It maintains its not-for-profit status in several ways, one of which is its Choice Dollars program which allows members to direct a certain amount of money each quarter towards approved non-profit organizations.
If you are a Thrivent member and qualify for Choice Dollars, you can now donate to PHUCC. In Denver, there are 137 recipient organizations, such as Knitting4Peace and the Saint Francis Center. Questions? Check out this handy FAQ document.